Book your tickets now!
- We send your tickets to your email account.
- We don’t charge a booking fee.
- Free parking and shuttle bus from the car park or Oxenholme train station.
- On the day you’ll receive a complimentary guide and an entry wristband.
- The wristband allows you to come and go as much as you like.
- If the event can't go ahead, we'll automatically refund all tickets.
The following tickets are available:
- Day ticket – £10.00
- Weekend ticket – £15.00
Children under 16 enter for free when accompanied by an adult. Carers also enter for free if accompanying a ticket holder.
Please select the type of ticket you need below. You can book multiple tickets of mixed types. Your payment will be made securely through Sumup. You’ll receive an email confirmation of your booking from us – but if you need to, you can also download your ticket from your account.
If you are booking for a large group or coach party, there's a different process.
Doors open at 10am for prepaid tickets and 11am for on-the-door-tickets.
We finish at 4pm on both days. Last entry for new visitors is at 3.30pm.
Already booked your tickets?
If you've booked a ticket but can no longer attend, you can ask for a refund up to seven calendar days before the event. Let us know through our contact form. We'll cancel your ticket and issue a refund to the account you paid from. If there's less than a week to go, we're unable to provide a refund.